Advertising

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

St. Laurent Centre wants to see YOUR #OTTstyle!

Ladies (and gents?),

I have to say that I am extremely impressed with how local national capital region malls are stepping up their fashionable games and putting their best (and most stylish) foot forward.  As you may already know, earlier this fall I participated in the Place d'Orleans Vlogger Search, and now I have another fabulous contest  from St. Laurent Centre to bring to you!

Now, THIS contest doesn't require any embarrassing videos or the such. All you need to do is submit your most stylish photo that best represents your very own personal style to any of the usual culprits of social media (TwitterFacebook and Instagram) and you could win a brand spanking new iPhone5! The link for the app is here.

Don't forget to use the hashtag #OTTstyle and you have until the 26th of October to enter. After that, the voting shall commence!

Luckily for all of you fashionistas I already have my very own iPhone5, so I felt generous enough to share this contest with you!

Good luck to you all! I can't wait to see your personal style, and maybe will even feature some of my favourites here on The Eternal Optimist!






3 comments:

  1. Woot woot, I need to put in my entry this week, that's on the list for Thurs/Fri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did put in my entry...hoping I win lol I need an iphone 5 badly!

    ReplyDelete