Advertising

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mad for Mad Men

Is anyone else as excited as I am for tonight's premiere of Mad men? I feel like season 5 ended ages ago and I have just been here waiting in limbo for my weekly Don Draper fix. Tonight's 2 hour special has me EXTRA excited, I mean its a full 2 hours! Its like a Mad Men movie! If I wasn't so lazy or drowned in schoolwork I probably would have organized a themed party, full with outfits straight out of the 60s and cocktails, well just straight. Instead, I will probably be curled up on my couch with the boyfriend in sweats and attempting to make our 1 bottle of wine last the full 2 hours. Challenge accepted.

Here are a few teaser pics to last you the agonizing 5 hours until the show starts.

Will you be watching tonight? What are your predictions?
Does Don get silly this season?


No comments:

Post a Comment