Advertising

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Change Would Do You Good

I have been neglecting my poor little blog big time lately. There has just been so much going on so quickly that I can barely keep up myself, let alone keep you guys filled in. So, I deemed it an appropriate time to put my blog through a little revamping and rebranding. Don't worry, the fashion stuff will stick around (couldn't kick the fashionista out of me even if I wanted to) but the direction will change a bit to better reflect what is going on in my life.

Change can be a really, really scary thing. One of the biggest lessons I have learned in my 20 odd years on this planet is how to adapt to it. Change is going to happen no matter what, regardless of whether you run from it or embrace it, so why not just go with the flow? You can't conquer anything that you don't accept, right?

So on the subject, I'm interested to know how often do you change? How often do you update your blog, website etc, or rebrand? Have you gone through a makeover of any kind recently? What have been your results? (a.k.a what do I have to look forward to?)

Fill me in! And stay tuned to find out what changes I will be implementing, in both my life and my blog. It's exciting, it's scary, which also means it should be interesting.

Here's to hoping those changes will do me good! 


1 comment:

  1. Normally I'm resistant to change, but if it's a positive thing I have no problem trying something new. I took a new direction in my blog back in November. I kind of was fed up with writing just about clothes all the time. I love dressing myself but writing about it every single day felt a little too materialistic for me. The new "lifestyle" direction of my blog a) makes me soooo much happier and b) lets my readers find out a bit more about me as a person, rather than just some girl who takes photos of herself. It was a good change.
    I can't wait to hear about these changes you're going through as I'm sure they're all very positive :)

    ReplyDelete